Greenmeadows Intermediate School

Enrolment

(09) 267 6255 29 Greenmeadows Avenue
Manurewa
Auckland
NEW ZEALAND 2102

Transition from primary school to intermediate is an exciting step in any child's learning journey but it can also be a little daunting - for both parents and students! At Greenmeadows Intermediate, we work hard to make sure the enrolment and transition process is as smooth as possible so that both parents and students quickly feel a sense of belonging as part of our GIS whānau.  We want our students to feel happy and confident at Greenmeadows.  

We encourage people who wish to enrol at Greenmeadows Intermediate School to submit their enrolment forms by the start of Term 4.  The sooner we receive enrolment forms, the more information we are able to gather about your child and their learning and we use this to place your child in a class that will be a great fit for them.  The information we use to make these decisions is collected in Term 4 and taken from:

• Student Enrolment Forms and information provided by parents
  • Student Profiles completed by their current primary school teacher
  • Transition Meetings with teachers, Deputy Principals and SENCOs from our contributing Primary Schools

We visit our four main feeder schools (Manurewa Central, Hillpark School, Manurewa East and Everglade School) in Week 2 of Term 3 to talk about the transition to intermediate and to deliver our enrolment packs.   Packs can also be collected from our school office, or digital copies of everything are available here on our school website.  

Our  school prospectus is currently being reprinted and will be available from Week 2, Term 3.  

Parents are most welcome to visit the school for a personal tour.  If you wish to take advantage of this opportunity, please ring the school office or email Joe Lukupa,  Deputy Principal, to arrange a time.  

jlukupa@greenmeadows.school.nz