How to Enrol
Our 2017 school prospectus is available from the school office or can be downloaded from our website here.
Robust systems are in place at our school to support students and their families to experience a smooth enrolment and transition process. Greenmeadows Intermediate does not have an enrolment zone – anyone can choose to attend our school. During the year, students may be enrolled at any time by contacting the school office to make an appointment with Joe Lukupa, our Assistant Principal.
2017 Enrolments The office will be open for start of year enrolments on the following days during the school holidays:
- Tuesday 24th January 9.00am – 3.00pm,
- Wednesday 25th January 9.00am – 12.00pm and
- Tuesday 31st January 1.00pm – 3pm.
Click on the links below for 2017 Enrolment Paperwork and Forms:
- 2017 Enrolment Form
- Health Checks at School – Consent Form
- Parent/Caregiver Permissions and Agreements which includes: